Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've been on Weight Watchers since the end on January and I've lost quite a bit of weight. 28.2 pounds, to be exact. Here's my weight tracker chart to prove it.



Some days though, it's damn hard to stay on track. Like today, I started the day off with a sausage biscuit and hash brown from McDonald's...that was 13 points. Then for lunch I had Five Guys...yeah that's depressing how many points that is. The good news? I was able to get some exercise points because I worked damn hard at the rental house today. Why people think leaves are appropriate mulch, I do not know. I have taken 5 loads of leaves to the dump from the front yard and I've started working on the back. I thought I might be able to burn some leaves, but one of the neighbors decided to call the fire department on me. Yeah, I left her a note. You would think the neighbors would want me to do everything I could to clean up that mess. But whatever...

As I think about dinner, I'm starting to think that I should just call it a "fat girl" day and stop counting points. Those are good to have every so often and I haven't had one since I started my diet. There's another side of me that says, "No, eat a suitable dinner, don't screw it up too bad." Eh, I don't know...I could use a beer. Maybe I'll eat some fruit. I did get some really nice looking blackberries at Kroger yesterday.

No comments: